INTRODUCTION AND USER AGREEMENT:
The term ‘trueshapers.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
Douglas Centre 2600 South Douglas Road. Our company registration number is 45-2904643 of the state of Florida. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to change any of the information on trueshapers.com and these terms and conditions at any time
· Applicable Law: By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us or any of our affiliates.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· Accurate Information. For purposes of identification and billing, you agree to provide www.Trueshapers.com with accurate, complete, and updated information required when registering online ("Registration Information"), or purchasing online or offline, including your name, address, telephone number(s), and applicable payment information (e.g., credit/debit card number, billing address, and expiration date ("Billing Information") and provide www.trueshapers.com and its third party payment processor express authorization to charge said fees at the time of purchase.
· Confidentiality: Except for information necessary to place an order, we do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets through our website, www.trueshapers.com. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be deemed non-confidential, and by submitting it, you are granting us an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display, and distribute it for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. We will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.
· Links to Third Party Sites: Trueshapers.com may provide links to other web sites. Be advised that we do not control and we are not responsible for the privacy practice or the content of those web sites. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Unites States of America.
· Trademarks/Brands: www.trueshapers™ and the partners that participate in www.trueshapers.com reserve the rights related to their brands and names. Our brands, names, logos or related images are registered and protected under the law. Users of www.trueshapers.com do not have the right to use our logos, brands and/or images.
TrueShapers™ does not accept the use of our trademarks in metatags and/or hidden text. When you use our trademarks as “metatags keywords” you are violating the law.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, photos, layout, looks, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· Intellectual property rights: All graphics, photos, images and content on the www.trueshapers.com website belong exclusively to TrueShapers™, or its affiliates. The use of any TrueShapers™ trademarks as 3 Plus D and 3 Structure D® or service marks without TrueShapers™ express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use TrueShapers™ trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service that is in any way likely to cause confusion or to disparage or discredit TrueShapers™.
Your Account : If you use our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are accessing and using the Website on someone else's behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as a principal to all the Terms and Conditions provided herein, and you agree to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Website resulting from such access or use. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content, for any reason, in our sole discretion without prior notice.
If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from your claims to any rights in any Submission.
· Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability: We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this website, its content, or the information available on or through it; they are provided "as is," with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, we and our corporate affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns of each, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this website or any other website linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
· Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
· Disputes: Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to our website or to products purchased here shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Miami, Florida. However, if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court with jurisdiction, whether or not it is in Florida. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Any arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration with respect to this website or to products purchased here shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +57 3203333602